Thursday

Cards

For the friends who were asking about the available cards, I still don't have any decent photographs, but at least you can have an impression here. These are the cards I have at the moment. If you are interested in any of them, please send me an e-mail to: info@lucia-kinderkamerkunst.nl, or contact me via my FB page  I promise to answer promptly!

Cards available on spring 2014

They are about 13x13cm (5,1x5,1 in), I print them on biotop paper 250gr, cut them and fold them myself. I'm selling one set of (any) three for five euro, including envelope, excluding postage. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

This remembers me of two important points on my to-do-list:
- Make good product pictures of my cards, paintings and prints
- (Re)open my Dawanda shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!